Company Name: Greve Invest S.L.
Registered Office: C/ Bijuters, 55-A | 07720 Es Castell - Menorca | Illes Balears | Spain
Registration details: Registered in the Mercantile Registry in Volume 79 Menorca Section 8 Folio 072 Sheet IM / 3932.
Greve Invest SL (hereinafter Vidal & Vidal) as responsible for the Website, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) regarding the protection of natural persons as regards processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and other regulations in force regarding the protection of personal data, and by Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE ), informs you that you have implemented the necessary security measures, of a technical and organizational nature, to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
- Perform the necessary commercial and administrative procedures with the Users of the web.
- Send commercial advertising communications by email, fax, sms, mms, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, in case the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications electronically by subscribing to the newsletter.
- Respond to inquiries and / or provide information required by the User.
- Perform the services and / or products contracted or subscribed by the User.
- Use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to obtain your opinion on the service provided.
- Profiles and usability analysis will be performed.
- The data of Users and / or suppliers will be treated, within the contractual relationship that links them to the person in charge, in compliance with the administrative, fiscal, accounting and working obligations that are necessary under current legislation.
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject "Cancel" to the email indicated in the data of the data controller.
According to the LSSICE, Vidal & Vidal makes no spam practice, therefore, does not send e commercial e-mail that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in all the communications that he will receive from Vidal & Vidal, the User has the possibility to cancel his express consent to receive our communications.
We will not process your personal data for any other purpose than those described except by legal obligation or judicial requirement.
Your data will be kept for the duration of the commercial relationship with us or exercise your right of cancellation or opposition, or limitation to the treatment. However, we will keep certain personal identification and traffic data for a maximum period of 2 years in the event that it is required by the Judges and Courts or to initiate internal actions derived from the improper use of the website.
You will not be subject to decisions based on automated treatments that have effects on your data.
The legal basis for the processing of the data is your consent granted to carry out the purposes described above, which will be requested at the time of marking the corresponding box when collecting your data.
Failure to provide the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register or receive information about Vidal & Vidal products and services.
In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of administrative, fiscal, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation will be the prior existence of the commercial relationship established between the parties . In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of administrative, fiscal, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation will be the prior existence of the commercial relationship established between the parties.
Any communication sent will be incorporated into the Vidal & Vidal information systems . By accepting these conditions, terms and policies, the User expressly consents to Vidal & Vidal perform the following activities and / or actions, unless the User indicates otherwise:
- The sending of commercial and / or promotional communications by any means enabled by informing the Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information about the services and products related to the activity.
- In the event that the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications by electronic means by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER, the sending of said communications by electronic means informing the Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and Other information on the services and products of Vidal & Vidal equal or similar to those that were initially contracted or of interest by the User.
- The preservation of the data during the periods established in the applicable provisions.
The User is informed that the means enabled by the company to communicate with Users and other affected parties is the corporate telephone, corporate mobile phones and corporate email.
If you send personal information through a means of communication other than those indicated in this section, the COMPANY will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures provided by the medium in question.
Vidal & Vidal does not carry out any transfer or communication of data unless there is a reasonable need to comply with a judicial procedure, legal obligation or prior obtaining the consent of the User.
Nor will international transfers of your personal data be made without your prior consent without prejudice to being able to block or cancel your account if there may be indications of the commission of any crime by the User. The information provided will only be that available at this time the Vidal & Vidal.
Vidal & Vidal will not transfer the data collected to third parties unless there is a reasonable need to comply with a judicial procedure, legal obligation or prior obtaining the consent of the User.
The information that you provide us both through this website and through the application will be hosted on the servers of Binary Menorca SL, contracted to the company Binary Menorca SL with CIF / NIF B57509739 and tax domicile located in Avda. Des Camp Verd, 4, Center Bit Menorca, 07730 Alaior, Menorca, Illes Balears, Spain. The treatment of the data of said entity is regulated by a contract in charge of the treatment between the Vidal & Vidal and said company. In no case will this person in charge of the treatment subcontract services that involve any data processing by third parties without our prior consent.
As User-interested, you can request the exercise of the following rights before Vidal & Vidal by submitting a letter to the postal address of the header or by sending an email here , indicating as Subject: “GDPR”, and attaching a photocopy of your ID or any means analogous in law, as indicated by law.
- Right of access: allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data subject to processing.
- Right of rectification or deletion: it allows correcting errors and modifying data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of cancellation: allows the deletion of data that turns out to be inappropriate or excessive.
- Right of opposition: the right of the interested party not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease it.
- Limitation of the treatment: it entails the marking of the personal data conserved, in order to limit its future treatment.
- Portability of the data: facilitation of the data object of treatment to the interested party, so that it can transmit them to another person in charge, without impediments.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling): right not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing that produces effects or significantly affects.
- As a User, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the treatment carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to file a claim with the supervisory authority if you believe that your rights may have been violated in relation to the protection of your data ( agpd.es ).
Information we collect
The data collected by the person in charge are the following:
- Those that Users provide through the different services offered on the website.
- Those included in the different forms provided on the website.
- Data collected through cookies to improve the browsing experience as reported in the cookies policy.
The refusal to provide the mandatory data will imply the impossibility of attending the specific request in question. You state that the information and data you provide to us are accurate, current and truthful. Please, in case of modification, immediately communicate the same so that the information in treatment is updated at all times and does not contain errors.
If you contract the service / purchase the product through our website we will ask you to provide us with information about you, including your name, contact details and information about a credit or debit card.
We inform you that Vidal & Vidal can have a presence in social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks (and / or perform any link or connection action through the social networks) of the official pages of Vidal & Vidal will be governed by This section, as well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the User.
Vidal & Vidal will treat your data for the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing you of activities, products or services of Vidal & Vidal, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the Social Networks allow.
The publication of contents is prohibited:
- That they are allegedly illegal by national, community or international regulations or that they carry out activities that are allegedly illegal or contravene the principles of good faith.
- That violate the fundamental rights of individuals, lacking the courtesy network, disturbed or can generate negative opinions in our users or third parties and in the contents that are generally Vidal & Vidal. Inappropriate consider.
- And in general that they contravene the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of private life, consumer protection and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Also, Vidal & Vidal. The power to withdraw reserves, without notice of the website or corporate social network content that is deemed inappropriate.
Communications sent via social networks will be incorporated into a file owned by Vidal & Vidal. , Pudiéndole send information of interest.
In any case, if you. Submitted personal information through the social network, Vidal & Vidal. Be exempt from liability with regard to the security measures applicable to this platform, the user must in case you want to know, see the corresponding particular conditions of the network in question.
The treatment of the data related to Sweepstakes will be processed by Vidal & Vidal, for the following purposes:
- Hold the contest
- Get in touch with the winners
- Promote winners in social networks
- Perform other promotional and marketing activities
To obtain more information about each particular Draw, it is recommended to review the legal bases of the same where the operation and conditions will be explained.
The data you provide will be treated confidentially. The Vidal & Vidal has adopted all the technical and organizational measures and all the levels of protection necessary to guarantee the security in the treatment of the data and avoid its alteration, loss, theft, treatment or unauthorized access, according to the state of the Technology and nature of stored data. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the treatment and registration in files, programs, systems or equipment, premises and centers comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in current regulations.
The User accepts that the legislation applicable to the operation of this service is Spanish. Any controversy over the interpretation or application of these clauses will be the responsibility of the Judges and Courts of the consumer's domicile. In the case of Users residing outside the Spanish state, the competent courts will be those of Menorca.