Infitinity little rose gold pendant
The silver gold rose plated version of the infinity's pendant from the Trinity Collection by Vidal & Vidal, provides your styles a touch of shine and feminity.
(21% VAT included)
Silver 925 and 18K silver gold rose plated finished.
We have the following shipping methods:
For DOMESTIC destinations:
- Standard (Shipping via courier and delivery in 3 working days from the shipping day preparation): The cost of standard shipping is free of charge.
- Express (Sending via courier and delivery in 24 to 48 business hours from preparation shipping): The cost of express shipping is 5 €.
- If the destination is the Canary Islands packages are sent by parcel post (mail) and the deadline for receipt is 7-10 days with 10€ cost.
Shipments to the Canary Islands, Gibraltar, Ceuta and Melilla can generate customs expenses, which will have to be borne by the recipients.
For INTERNATIONAL destinations:
- Delivery will be made by mail, and will be delivered within 10 to 15 days.
- Shipments to European countries members EEC shipping cost will be 10 €.
- Rest of the world shipping cost will be 15 €.
Preparing your order will be made within 24 to 48 hours of confirmation of the order on our website from our workshops in Menorca (Spain).
The customer has the possibility to change the product by others of equal value without specifying the reasons.
To do so, will have 15 working days and must send a message through the form of exchanges and returns communicating the change and indicating the product that you want to replace the purchased product online.
The products should be sent properly protected in their original packaging, in perfect condition and with all accessories, instructions and documentation.
They can not be changed packages in which no record any evidence to identify the sender (order number, name, address, etc.). If the product is damaged, the company reserves the right to request compensation.
Costs and risks associated with product change will be borne by the buyer, who must send the package safely and with the necessary guarantees that the goods arrive in perfect condition.
Returns of orders and products (either for exercising the right of revocation or being the product damaged or need repair or replacement thereof) must be requested by phone, fax or e-mail to Vidal & Vidal, indicating the order number, to guide you on the process to follow.
Tel .: +34 971 354 263. Ext: 430. Hours 8h to 15h (GMT + 1 hour) working days.
Fax: +34 971 35 31 99
Overall three central reasons for returning orders or products under current legislation:
1. Right of withdrawal:
Art. 44 of Law 7/1996 of 15 January, of the Retail Trade, gives the customer the right to revoke the order requested within 14 calendar days from receipt thereof with repayment of amounts paid by the consumer.
To carry out this type of return you should contact Vidal & Vidal by phone, fax or email within the deadline. It should be returned full order, with all original accessories and packaging products, should not return the product in the same packaging will resort to a depreciation of the product. Shipping costs for this type of return shall be borne by the customer.
2. Return for defects caused in transportation or shipment error:
If at the time of delivery is visible and clear, without having to manipulate the packaging shipping or own the product, a product has defects caused by damage in transit or be seen, in the same way a error in the goods received, the customer must enter it in the delivery note and inform Vidal & Vidal (by telephone, fax or email) during the receipt of the order 24 hours in order to encourage the return of the product affected and replacing it with a new one or refund the price paid for it.
3. Return defective product (GUARANTEE):
All products sold by Vidal & Vidal, have a warranty period of two years from the date of delivery to be repaired or replaced by an equal, and 2 months to communicate the lack of conformity under Law 23/2003, 10 July, Guarantees in the Sale of Consumer Goods. To exercise it should contact the Technical Support Department Vidal & Vidal: 971 354263. Ext: 430 - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vidal & Vidal offers back guarantee product with manufacturing defects (not misuse) .g: falling rocks, broken locks, failures in bathrooms...
To access the guarantee must also present proof of purchase.
IMPORTANT: The deadlines for the receipt of communications are absolute return:
- 14 working days from receipt to the right of revocation.
- 2 years from the date of delivery to exercise the warranty for manufacturing defects. The consumer must inform the seller of the defect within two months after he has knowledge of it.