Frequently asked questions of Vidal & Vidal
How should I take care of my Vidal & Vidal jewelry?
You can see all the information in this section: https://www.vidal-vidal.com/es/ayuda/cuidado-de-las-joyas
Earrings Vidal & Vidal
In Vidal & Vidal we have a wide variety of types of earrings, button, lengths, hoop. As well as different types of butterfly, omega, crossbow, clip, pressure closures We also have junior and baby earrings.
How do I choose my bracelet size?
The women's bracelet size can be found in the product features, ranging from 16 cm to 22 cm, some bracelets also have “extend” of 3cm to extend the size of the bracelet. The junior ones included in the “Special Kids” category measure 13cm + 3cm extend.
How do I choose my ring size?
In the product sheet you will find the link “What is my size?”, Measure the diameter of a ring that suits you, enter the measurement and the system will tell you the ring size you should choose. That easy!
Are necklaces and pendants unique size?
No, the size of women's necklaces and pendants can be found in the product features, ranging from 38 cm to 45 cm, some necklaces and pendants also have "extend" 5cm to extend the length of them.
What materials do you work at Vidal & Vidal?
1st Silver Plated
1st Law Silver
1st Rhodium Silver
1st Pink Silver
Silver platinum plating
Vidal & Vidal guarantee
We guarantee that our products are antiallergic and do not contain Nickel. 18K Gold plated pieces contain a minimum thickness of 1 micron. The pieces manufactured in Silver are of 1st law 925 ''. Sterling Silver 999 ”pieces are 5 microns thick. Rhodium plated parts are 0.3 microns thick. We guarantee that the pearls mounted on these pieces are "Cultured Pearls".
Do I have to create an account to place an order on Vidal & Vidal?
It is not necessary to create an account, you can buy as a guest.
I forgot my password, how can I recover it?
If you have forgotten your password, you can recover it in the client area, click on “Recover password”, enter your e-mail and you will receive an email with instructions to recover your password.
What payment methods do you work with?
Visa and MasterCard have developed a system to securely make payments on the Internet. The Secure Electronic Commerce system is based on the Issuer of the card (bank or savings bank) identifying the cardholder before authorizing payment online.
http://vidal-vidal.bikube.es is adhered to this security protocol so, once the products have been selected and the data provided to make the purchase, a window opens that connects with the bank and asks for your ID.
Your card data and password are protected by this security system (through an SSL protocol with https connection) from the moment of its introduction and are not sent in any case to our company.
Once the bank identification is completed, communicate to http://vidal-vidal.bikube.es that the purchase is made by the cardholder, so that the card can complete the process. If the identification has not been satisfactory, the entity communicates it to http://vidal-vidal.bikube.es and the process is canceled without charge to your card.
What is 3-D secure?
3-D Secure is a security service to protect against unauthorized use of your MasterCard or VISA card. It is a simple system since there is no need to obtain a new card, or to download software, nor do you have to pay any additional costs. 'MasterCard SecureCode' or 'Verified by Visa' perform an additional authentication step to protect your account from unauthorized users over the Internet. If you want to learn more about the 3-D Secure payment system, click on MasterCard SecureCode or Verified by Visa.
You can also pay via PayPal. To be redirected to PayPal at the end of your order you have to select PayPal as a payment method.
If you are already a PayPal customer, you can confirm the payment by entering your user information on the PayPal page. If you are new to PayPal, you can log in as a visitor or open a PayPal account to confirm payment.
We will send your order after receiving your payment. Normally, payments via PayPal are completed in a few minutes.
If you pay via PayPal, you will always receive a confirmation of your order. Please note that in some cases processing errors may occur on PayPal web pages.
If you wish to return items, the amount will be paid to your PayPal account. Then you can decide if you want to use your PayPal account balance directly in PayPal or if you prefer to transfer it to your bank account. You can manage this in your Paypal account.
Do you have any current promotion?
Everything related to promotions can be found at the following link: https://www.vidal-vidal.com/es/atencion-al-cliente/promociones
The product I want is sold out, are you going to replace it?
Normally the product that is active on the web even if it is out of stock is replenished, we cannot give an exact date since having to manufacture it may vary. That is why we recommend you enter your e-mail and we will notify you if the article becomes available again.
What are the shipping options?
We have the following shipping methods:
For NATIONAL destinations :
- Standard (Shipping via courier and delivery in 48 - 72 business hours from the preparation of the shipment): The standard shipping cost is € 2.95. Free for orders over € 49.
- Express (Shipping via courier and delivery in 24 - 48 business hours from the preparation of the shipment): The cost of express shipping is € 5.
- If the destination is the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla the packages are sent by postal package (mail), the cost of shipping is € 10 and the period of receipt will be 7-10 days.
Shipments to the Canary Islands, Gibraltar, Ceuta and Melilla can generate customs expenses, which will have to be borne by the recipients.
For INTERNATIONAL destinations :
- The shipment will be made by mail, and will be delivered within 10-15 days.
- Shipments to European EEC member countries the cost of shipping will be € 10.
- Rest of the world the shipping cost will be € 15.
When will my order ship?
The preparation of your order will be carried out in the next 24 - 48 working hours after the confirmation of the order on our website from our workshops in Menorca (Spain).
How is the packaging in the shipments?
Vidal & Vidal packs all your jewelry without making a difference between a purchase at the physical point of sale, or on the web. This makes it possible for any purchase to be sent as a gift. At Vidal & Vidal we take care of all the details and our pieces are packaged with a gift box with the Vidal & Vidal anagram.
Check order status
To know the status of your order you can access in your customer area and in "My orders". Remember that you have to be registered to view the information.
What happens if I am not at home at the time of delivery?
If at the time of delivery you are not at the address indicated in your order, the transport company will leave a notice and then contact you again to set a new delivery date.
It is very important that you give us a contact telephone number of the recipient at the time of placing the order and preferable delivery time in the comments section in order to be able to adjust as best as possible to your requirements.
What if the package is not in condition?
If, at the time of delivery, it can be seen clearly and clearly, without the need to handle the shipping packages or those of the product itself, that a product has defects caused by transport damage or it is appreciated, in the same way, a error in the merchandise received, the customer must indicate it as far as possible on the delivery note and communicate it to Vidal & Vidal) within 24 hours of receiving it in order to request its return, replacement or refund of the amount paid:
- Tel .: +34 971 354 263. Ext: 431. Hours from 7 am to 3 pm (GMT + 1 hour) working days
- E-mail: email@example.com
How do I track my order?
When the order leaves our warehouse you will receive an email with the following information: carrier link (MRW or Post Office), together with a locator number for tracking it.
What if I do not receive the product within the agreed delivery time?
If you do not receive your product within the indicated delivery date, please contact us as soon as possible through +34 971 354 263. Ext: 431. Hours from 7 am to 3 pm or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will locate your shipment and inform you immediately about your status.
It is important that you have your reference / order number at hand when we place your order.
Do I receive a purchase invoice?
Upon formalizing your order you will receive a copy of it in your email at the time. We advise you to keep it to facilitate possible changes and / or returns or use of the Guarantee.
Can I cancel my order?
The User has 14 calendar days to return their purchase.
To cancel an order that has not yet been sent you must send an email to the address email@example.com with your request, indicating the order number you wish to cancel.
If you decide to revoke your order, keep in mind that since its formalization through our website it is ready for shipment within 24 hours whenever there is available merchandise.
Therefore, in order not to incur shipping and transfer costs, which the User should take care of, you must contact the company within 24 hours after placing the order.
In the event that the merchandise requested by the User was not available within 30 days from the date of formalization of your purchase order, Vidal & Vidal will contact the User immediately. And we will inform you immediately about the matter and we will proceed to immediately reimburse the amounts paid by the User for payment of the merchandise.
What is your return policy?
Returns of orders and products (either for exercising the right of revocation or for being the product in poor condition or needing repair or replacement thereof) must be requested by phone, fax or e-mail to Vidal & Vidal , indicating the number of request, to be able to guide you about the process to follow. The User must return the products in their original state, unused, with the original packaging and labeling, and must attach the return delivery note.
Tel .: +34 971 354 263. Ext: 431 from 7 to 15h (GMT + 1h) working days.
Fax: +34 971 35 31 99
In general terms we contemplate three causes of return of orders or products according to current legislation:
- Right of revocation : Art. 44 of Law 7/1996, of January 15, on Retail Trade Management, confers on the User the right to revoke the requested order within 14 calendar days of receiving it with refund of the amounts paid by the consumer except the shipping costs that will be deducted from the total to be returned. To carry out this type of return you must contact Vidal & Vidal by phone, fax or email within the indicated period. The complete order must be returned, with all the original accessories and packaging of the products, in case of not returning the product in its same packaging it will resort to a depreciation of the product. Shipping costs for this type of return will be borne by the User.
- Return for defects caused by transport or shipping error : If, at the time of delivery, it is visible and clear, without the need to handle the shipping packaging or the product itself, that a product has defects caused by damage in the transport or an error in the merchandise received can be seen, in the same way, the User must record it on the delivery note and communicate it to Vidal & Vidal (by phone, fax or email) within 24 hours following the receipt of the order to be able to urge the return of the product or products affected and with it the replacement for a new one or the refund of the price paid for it.
- Return for defective product (Warranty) : All products sold by Vidal & Vidal , have a manufacturing default warranty term of two years from the date of delivery to be repaired or replaced by an equal one, and 2 months to communicate the lack of conformity under Law 23/2003, of July 10, on Guarantees in the Sale of Consumer Goods. To exercise it, you must contact the Technical Assistance Department of Vidal & Vidal : 971 354263. Ext: 431 - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vidal & Vidal offers a product return guarantee with manufacturing defects (not due to misuse) .Ex: stone falls, breakage of closures, bathroom faults ...
In order to access the Guarantee, the purchase invoice must also be submitted.
IMPORTANT: The deadlines for receiving communications for return are taxable:
- 14 business days from receipt for the right of revocation.
- 2 years from the date of delivery to exercise the manufacturing default warranty. The consumer must inform the seller of the defect within two months of becoming aware of it.
Return or withdrawal form
Name and surname
Email used to make the purchase
Order number *
Why do you want to make the return or withdrawal? *
List of items you wish to return. (You must indicate reference and name of each article.)
Send it to email@example.com
Can I exchange a product?
Currently we do not make changes, the only way is to make a return and a new order with the correct product/size.
How will I receive my refund?
The reimbursement of the amounts received by the User will be made using the same payment method used by the User, as long as the contrary has not been provided. Vidal & Vidal may retain the refund until the product has been received, reason for withdrawal.
I lost an earring, can I buy a single unit?
No, we do not have the twinning / matching earrings service.
Can I pick up / return my order at El Corte Inglés?
It is not possible to collect / return orders placed on the web at the Vidal & Vidal points of sale located in El Corte Inglés, they are different sales channels and are managed differently.